Information on Ruspeco's processing of your personal data
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Ruspeco SL, Avenida Diagonal 576, 3-2, 08025 Barcelona (Spain), with CIF B67423855. Ruspeco has appointed a Data Protection Officer. If you wish to make an inquiry about your personal data, please contact him by email at the following address: email@example.com.
What personal data do we collect?
Name and address.
Phone number and email address.
Information on payments and returns.
Your IP address, the date and time you accessed our services, the Internet browser you use, and data about the device's operating system.
Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, you will need to complete a registration form to access certain services offered on the website. Failure to provide this data or the fact of not accepting this data protection policy implies that you will not be able to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which the aforementioned personal data are requested.
Why and how do we process your data?
To manage orders or hire our services.
To send you the information you have requested.
To deliver commercial communications, manage web services, perform automatic ratings, personalize communications and improve your online experience.
Develop and manage contests, sweepstakes or other promotional activities.
Where necessary, to provide information to authorities or third parties in compliance with legal obligations
To respond to complaints.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
• Performance of a contract or the provision of a service on the basis of a commercial relationship, with prior consent.
• Legitimate interest in sending commercial information about products and services (direct marketing).
• Legitimate interest in contacting and maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Explicit consent for the development of profiles, contact forms, requests for information or registration in electronic newsletters and webinars or physical events.
• Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party complaints.
How long do we keep your data?
The data will be kept for four years or as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Who else can get your data?
Only when necessary, we will provide user data to third parties. However, we will never sell them. Third-party service providers (such as payment providers or transportation companies) may use the data to provide the services compromised by Ruspeco. In no case will they use this information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
We always seek to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company by ensuring that third-party service providers will respect confidentiality by applying appropriate measures to protect personal data in accordance with the law in force. In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or third parties. In these cases, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of such legal obligations will be disclosed. Personal data may also be shared with our group companies.
Where do we store your data?
We usually always store your data within the EU. Any data sent to non-EU third countries shall be stored with an adequate level of protection by applying Binding Corporate Rules or measures arising from your adherence to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights in firstname.lastname@example.org. Within the framework of the GDPR you can:
• Request information about your stored personal data (right to information).
• Communicate any change in your personal data (right of rectification).
• Request the deletion or blocking of personal data (right of erasure).
• Restrict the processing of personal data or completely withdraw the consent granted (right to restriction of processing).
• Request a copy of your personal data in a structured format (right to data portability).
• End decisions based solely on automated processing (right of opposition).
We may sometimes have to reject your request if you ask us to delete the data we need for compliance with the Law or any other obligation. In this case, you can raise your complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority.
Links to other websites
Ruspeco.com contains links to other websites that are subject to their own privacy policies. We cannot assume any responsibility for the privacy policies of these websites.
Last update: 11 February 2023